ABOUT US CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
Partnering with Business Leaders in support of strategic business objectives, the HRBP advises and coaches leaders in employee lifecycle management, from talent pipelining to talent management and HR management. The HRBP works collaboratively with the HR team based in Singapore, to develop and deliver integrated HR solutions for the rapidly growing business in ShopBack Indonesia.
- Support the Country General Manager and line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the business/function strategy
- Drive the end to end recruitment process from sourcing, qualifying, interview, and closing.
- Innovate great candidate sourcing strategies to build a robust pipeline of top talent for ShopBack
- Provide status reports to line managers and the Regional Talent Acquisition Lead on a weekly basis
Business and People Strategy
- Maintain current understanding of ShopBack’s product and service offerings, customer segments, revenue-generation models and business metrics.
- Analyze a broad range of HR data to identify valid insights, and convert these insights into recommendations the business can use to make decisions.
- Provide Country General Manager and line managers with a talent perspective on business decisions by leveraging strong knowledge of all HR functions.
- Evaluate the impact of proposed changes on employees, and manage change to minimize disruption to the business.
- Collaborate with business leaders to design structures, job roles, and talent management processes to drive business strategy.
- Act as a single point of contact and intermediary for employees and management in ShopBack Indonesia
- Actively reach out to business leaders and work with them to collaboratively identify opportunities for HR improvement.
- Coach business leaders and managers on HR and people management practice.
Planning and Execution
- Apply rigorous project management techniques to planning and implementing HR initiatives and events.
- Make appropriate and cost-effective adjustments to project plans in light of changes in business needs or conditions.
- Implement HR-related programs within business units, such as rewards and recognition and employee development initiatives.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- 4-7 years of progressive HR experience in ecommerce, digital marketing or technology multinational companies.
- Thorough knowledge of HR practices and Labor Law requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Bahasa and English
- Able to communicate complex ideas and business concepts in accessible terms.
- Highly analytical with proven problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively on a team, providing support to other team members.
- Able to exercise excellent professional judgment.
- Proven leadership abilities to motivate, coach, and develop others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing work accordingly.
- Able to adapt to changes in the organizational environment.
- Confidence in influencing and interacting with executives.