Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further.
We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be a part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore.
- Architect and build stable, performing and highly available applications for shoppers, merchants and operators
- Work with web and mobile engineers to design and build APIs to provide meaningful user experiences
- Simplify back-end transaction processing systems to improve correctness, performance and efficiency
- Maintain and contribute to company-wide software architecture
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the stack
- Craft testable, maintainable code that scales with ever-growing data sets
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with distributed system architectures
- Experience with client-side frameworks like Angular, Ember, Vue or React
- Experience with TDD, CI/CD is a plus
- Experience working with client-side performance optimization is a plus
- Experience with public cloud providers is a plus (AWS, GCP, Azure, Aliyun or similar)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Active team player with strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrable design and UX sensibilities