CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereJob Responsibilities
- Analyze performance gaps and recommend solutions to close gaps related to knowledge, skills, and behaviour
- Design and develop world-class training content and other L&D solutions, especially training related to soft skills development
- Deliver training effectively to build target knowledge, skills, and behaviour
- Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of L&D programs in terms of improvements in KPIs or metrics
- Answer the queries of the staff about L&D solutions and practices
- Able to design and develop training that meets learning objectives
- Has excellent training delivery skills
- Has good communication skills
- Has high customer-centric mentality and outstanding soft skills
- Has the ability to identify interpersonal skills gaps in front line agents and create training solutions with appropriate evaluation metrics
- Able to transform the ideas of management and implement appropriate L&D solutions in the organization
- Able to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees of all departments; seniors as well as juniors