CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
The CRM Content Strategy Associate will be a core member of our regional team. You will be working directly with the Regional Marketing team as well as regional stakeholders for the development and flawless execution of omni-channel marketing programs - driving customer engagement. You will also be utilising various technology platforms to capitalise on a plethora of data points, tackling key business issues in a scalable manner.
- Curate and deliver content across all CRM channels to ensure relevant content for ShopBack users
- Optimize CRM real estate to allocate adequate exposure for ShopBack merchants
- Constantly test and optimize CRM content and calibrate best practices that can be applied across the region
- Develop content strategy to grow active subscriber base
- Minimum of 2 years experience in copywriting, campaign writing, content strategy or similar
- Knowledge of email/app push marketing, lifecycle marketing or other customer-communications
- Experience with CRM platforms (e.g. Oracle Responsys, Salesforce, Adobe) is a plus
- A self-starter, independent, motivated and result-oriented team player with a strong performance record
- Detail oriented, able to manage and follow through with multi-stakeholder projects
- Prior experience with SQL, HTML, CSS, Photoshop and other programming languages is a plus
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives