CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereAbout the role
As a market expansion manager, you will partner with our Head of Expansion on the full lifecycle of key projects and initiatives that will have a strong impact on business growth. You will be a key stakeholder in assisting with market/product expansion including hiring and company setup, identifying business gaps, innovate practical solutions and overseeing the implementation of solutions.
In order to thrive in this role, you will need to be driven, sharp, and have a strong commercial sense. You will also need to have a passion to grow the business and you are not afraid to rise up to the challenge. You will also be required to travel on short notice.
- Direct reporting to the Head of Expansion to be part of ShopBack’s new market launches
- Partner with the Head of Expansion to help solve business and product issues, using information gathered from data analysis, marketing insights, and commercial knowledge
- Drive and manage a wide variety of projects ranging from new project launches, to end-to-end implementation of high priority initiatives, to building and implementing company-wide initiatives
- Build a world-class team in the new market
- Determined with a strong drive to succeed
- Displays a high level of critical thinking, problem-solving and execution skills
- At least 3-5 years of experience in business development/strategy with a proven track record of driving business impact
- Stellar communication skills
- Solid quantitative and analytics capabilities
- Comfortable working with data and is able to utilise data to make effective strategic decisions
- Ability to travel on short notice