What a typical day might involve:
- Assist the facilities and people services team in overall day to day office administration including guest management, working with building management and procurement.
- Support company functions and activities ranging from management meetings, town-halls as well as other events.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
We’re looking for someone that is:
- Strong at building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders plus enjoys working with people from all walks of life.
- Great at getting things done timely and accurately plus be able to handle ambiguity by prioritising and executing in a fast-paced environment.
- Process-oriented, organised, have an eye for detail, and be able to preempt needs to deliver best-in-class service.
- Able to embrace and embody our core values #KICKON - Check out https://corporate.shopback.com.
Nice to haves:
- Diploma in Facilities or Property Management/Real Estate/Facility Management or equivalent certification.
- 1 or more years of experience in a relevant role.