ABOUT US CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
About the role:
You are willing to bring about fresh perspective and creativity to the table. You will help in creating exciting video content for ShopBack GO and ShopBack online, brainstorming and collaborating with the content team for new ideas and strategies. Learning opportunities and growth are plenty in a fast-paced company like ShopBack.
This is an opportunity for you to work with motivated colleagues in an open environment, you will have full responsibility and ownership of tasks assigned to you. This is a unique opportunity for you to work in a company that is experiencing tremendous growth. This position is a 6 months contract job.
- Able to create compelling visual narratives and tell a good story in 2 minutes (who doesn’t love a good story?)
- Able to carry out an entire shoot project for an online video production. From planning to shooting and editing of videos
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about online shopping deals and the F&B scene in Singapore (Sharing our love for food with us is a plus!)
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and After Effects is a plus
- Organized, proactive, meticulous and able to work independently
- Highly driven and responsible
- Applicants should be located in Singapore during this contract