We aren't looking for copy machines or coffee runners. At ShopBack, interns get real work and huge responsibilities. What we really look for are people who are open-minded and hungry to learn. If you're looking for an entrepreneurial environment with exciting and rewarding work, then you've found the right place!
- Drive the operational relationships that we have with external parties, ensuring the right information is sent in a timely and accurate manner
- Plan entire events from start to end, including its marketing, operations and resource efforts
- Be part of a new team in driving our business development efforts in a strategic project
- Think, innovate and find new ways to improve the company with your own projects!
- Able to commit for a minimum of 3 months (ideally 6 months)
- Experience using excel, or the ability to learn it quickly
- Fast learner and able to adapt to changes
- Independent and proactive -- able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
Most importantly, be keen to be part of a new, exciting team to drive change!