ShopBack iOS/Android App has a millions of active users in APAC region, helping users becoming a smart consumer for online and offline life. We are looking for a Technical Program Manager for the end to end management of programs, taking full responsibility from plan to delivery. You will also play an integral role in improving our organization’s processes and practices.
- Manage multiple concurrent programs for iOS/Android App delivery and App rate in the market
- Improve App user satisfaction by having an ownership for the related programs.
- Provide project leadership, mitigate project risks, make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Leadership of other initiatives, either as part of a wider program or separately, and manage them through to successful delivery.
- Act as the technical interface between Product Owners and the software development teams to manage product delivery lifecycle. Help define user stories, research appropriate technical solutions, and provide guidance to the team regarding architecture, design and priorities.
- Good communication skill
- Previous program management experience in global project environment
- Customer facing and client management experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and other project management tools.
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Strong understanding of agile software development processes.
- Comes from a technical background.
- Any formal project or program management qualifications for App service.
- Experience working with multinational App development teams.