CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia & Vietnam. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Agoda, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Manage a team merchant development executives to drive multiple levels of relationship; managing different stakeholders within the merchant organisation
- Growing ShopBack's merchant base by identifying growth sectors, acquiring new merchant partnerships and renewing existing relationships
- Ability to decipher data and trends through detailed and accurate forecasting, market analysis and research for existing and new merchant partners
- Full understanding on how campaigns work within ShopBack and develop strategies for key clients/partners, manage executions and contribute towards a high level of client/partner satisfaction by driving growth for them
- Ensure alignment on objectives and outcomes from Marketing, Campaign, Operations and Customer Service teams at ShopBack to achieve favourable outcomes.
- Able to define sales processes within the team that drive desired outcomes and build efficiencies where required
- Actively seek opportunities to integrate ShopBack services to holistically achieve client/partner’s goals and drive better business outcomes
- Working directly with the regional merchants team to actively plan out strategies for business growth and merchant expansion
- At least 6 years of experience in Business Development, Relationship Management or Consulting-type role where emphasis on developing long term partnerships and problem solving; preferably in the e-Commerce space and at least 3 years experience in managing a team
- A person who enjoys solving complex problems through analytical excellence and commercial acumen
- Strong understanding of the Malaysian eCommerce landscape and consumer trends
- Substantial experience in revenue management, business development and sales roles
- Must be comfortable with middle and senior-level negotiations as well as have relationships with the marketing decision makers at eCommerce industries, traditional companies or advertisement agencies
- Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden relationships with merchants
- Proven track record at driving high growth revenue upside in a competitive market
- Data driven, and a logical problem solver with solid experience in sales and customer service
- Able to think out of the box in conceptualising ideas for merchant acquisition and management; creativity and logical thinking would be key
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership and public speaking skills