CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia & Vietnam. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Agoda, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
To know more about our team and culture: click here
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will champion the growth of customer acquisition and conversion for ShopBack. You will be involved in planning and execution of high impact marketing programs, customized to the needs of our online and offline customers, in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness to achieve business objectives. To excel in this role, you will need to be able to use creativity, market insights and data to grow the business.
- Ownership of the planning, conceptualising, implementation, and executing end-to-end marketing strategies (online and offline) to drive the growth of ShopBack; ensuring its accuracy and relevance
- Strong knowledge on the strategies required to win the Malaysia market, in relation to the product, traffic acquisition and growth tactics
- Work closely with multiple teams and stakeholders (merchants, paid marketing, partnerships, social media, CRM, product) to develop effective strategies for customer acquisition and user engagement
- Make data-driven decisions utilizing internal tools, to measure and optimize channel/ campaign effectiveness
- Acquire and build relationships with relevant partners to increase brand/ product exposure to the relevant target audience
- Identify, evaluate, and assess strategic business opportunities via consumer and industry related market/data research and trends and platforms
- Being able to look at the market place and dynamics first to assess the opportunity and make appropriate strategic investments while maintaining short-term delivery of leads
- Regularly monitor and analyse performance metrics of marketing campaigns and build processes of increasing efficient return on marketing spend through a data-driven decision making
- A self-starter, independent, motivated, analytical and result-oriented individual with strong performance record
- Min. 2 years of marketing/ advertising experience; prior experience in digital marketing / e-commerce industry preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent writing skills
- Ability to speak and write Malay is a huge plus
- Not afraid with uncharted territory/ always open to explore something foreign and new.
- Can't-is-not-an-option attitude. Not discouraged by failure or mistakes