ABOUT US CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA, and more than 1,500 eCommerce merchants. We provide cash rebates to over 10 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent in Vietnam to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibility:
- Drive full-cycle recruitment process from crafting job descriptions, candidate sourcing and selection, interviewing candidates, and reference checks
- Develop innovative and resourceful ways of sourcing and attracting top talent within the technology, commercial, and corporate space
- Partner with multiple hiring managers and internal stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of our business and hiring needs in order to effectively drive recruitment efforts
- Maintain all existing recruitment channels and run analytics to measure its effectiveness
- Provide an engaging and stellar candidate experience for all our candidates
- Network and build relationships with candidates to develop a strong talent pipeline for the business
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Be a talent ambassador for ShopBack!
- A passion for recruitment
- Prior full-cycle recruiting experience in-house and/or in a recruitment agency
- Proven track record of finding unique ways to source and attract qualified candidates
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g.Linkedin and Github)
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Vietnamese with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, problem-solving, and quick delivery