BUILD THE SMARTER WAY TO SHOP!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of! At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact on millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Vietnam.
Check out more about us: https://corporate.shopback.com/Responsibility:
- Drive full-cycle recruitment process from crafting job descriptions, candidate sourcing and selection, interviewing candidates, and reference checks
- Develop innovative and resourceful ways of sourcing and attracting top talent within the technology, commercial, and corporate space
- Partner with multiple hiring managers and internal stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of our business and hiring needs in order to effectively drive recruitment efforts
- Maintain all existing recruitment channels and run analytics to measure its effectiveness
- Provide an engaging and stellar candidate experience for all our candidates
- Network and build relationships with candidates to develop a strong talent pipeline for the business
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Be a talent ambassador for ShopBack!Requirements:
- A passion for recruitment
- Prior full-cycle recruiting experience in-house and/or in a recruitment agency
- Proven track record of finding unique ways to source and attract qualified candidates
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g.Linkedin and Github)
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Vietnamese with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, problem-solving, and quick delivery