ShopBack is SE Asia’s largest loyalty and discovery platform, rewarding millions of customers with cashback as they shop online. We partner with over 2,000 online businesses and operate in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, and Australia.
We are seeking an Associate Product Manager to join our fast-growing team as we continue to expand into new markets and launch new and innovative product lines.
ShopBack has a number of product groups. For this role, you will join the product group that is responsible for growing customer loyalty towards ShopBack’s product features.
Based out of our Taipei office, you will
- Support to drive the overall product vision, strategy, and requirements that will fuel user growth and product evolutions
- Support to define product strategies and manage the product roadmap, setting of and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, QA, UX designers and other partner stakeholders to create amazing products
- Support to define product success metrics and analyzing product performance by driving the product agenda and planning with Engineering, Design, and other cross-functional teams to deliver!
- Take strong ownership of your domains, lead cross-functional teams with positive influence, and most importantly, take charge of projects by being grounded and hands-on with your fellow teammates.
The ideal candidate needs to be technically strong and possess a strong balance between business and user experience. A bonus if the candidate has successfully shipped well-designed scalable B2C web applications.
- 1~2 years of Product Management experience
- BA/BS in technical discipline and Computer Science or related majors.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizing, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with UI/UX design and usability
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Be able to work across teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy with a strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, strong leadership skill and ability to multitasking.
- Self-driven, independent with commitment to excellence
- Fluent in professional English