CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
This role pertains to ShopBack GO in Singapore - our new product which allows Users to now earn cashback in-store at over 700+ merchants islandwide, completing the Online to Offline experience for Users in Singapore. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the Offline landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack GO team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here Responsibilities
- Be part of a new team in driving our business development efforts in a strategic project
- Speaking with merchant partners to see how we can help to scale their business in meaningful ways
- Own a KPI yourself and immerse yourself in the Startup culture of owning change and executing new projects
- Think, innovate and find new ways to improve the company with your own projects!
- Able to commit for a minimum of 4 months (ideally 6 months)
- Fast learner and able to adapt to changes
- Communication skills are key - the ability to convince and to deliver are a plus
- Independent and proactive -- able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Most importantly, be keen to be part of a new, exciting team to drive change!