Data Insight Analyst (Taipei, Taiwan)
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
We are looking for an experienced Data Insights Analyst with passion towards using data to drive the best user experience on ShopBack platform. In this position, you need to utilize internal and external data tools, conduct data analysis to formulate insights that internal key stakeholders can fully understand and take corresponding impactful actions. You also need to play an important role as a data solution consultant to figure out the proper approaches to solve several kinds of product and business problems. You will also be an advocate for the data-driven culture within the organization. As a Data Insight Analyst, you will see a direct link between your work, company growth, and user satisfaction. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in the 7 countries ShopBack operates in and is pivotal in driving the direction and future success of ShopBack.
If you are a strong team player who strives to solve hard problems to impact the eCommerce landscape, join us!
Your Responsibilities/ A Typical Day
Build and translate data into actionable product and marketing insight, including:
- Strong ownership and understanding of metrics to track and monitor for business/product progress.
- Design and build metrics dashboard to track business/product progress.
- Discover product gaps and insights by looking at user journeys, user profiles and trends.
- Conduct business/product forecast based on product roadmap and historical metrics.
- Design and implement A/B tests, interpret and present results in a clear, simple manner that non-technical users can understand.
- Initiate new thought leadership studies and communicate findings to internal partners and external audiences.
- BS/MS/MIS in quantitative areas (Statistics, Math, Computer Science or related fields)
- 3-5 years of proven experience in conducting data analysis to drive decision making/product development with hands-on experience in utilizing analytic/visualization tools (Python, SQL, Hive, Presto)
- Data Build: Programming, data collection and processing
- Analytical Skills: Data insight analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Critical Thinking: Data insight analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data insight analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Communication Skills: Data insight analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas with strong verbal, written, visual communication skills in English
- Familiar with consumers and passionate about optimizing product user experience
- Google Analytics implementation, A/B Test, mobile app analysis will be a plus
Experience in product metrics, business intelligence or industry analysis (desirable)