ABOUT US CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
As an Operations Manager, you will be at the forefront of dealing directly with merchants on board ShopBack. Your mission is to provide ShopBack business teams with a steady supply of valid coupons.
To thrive in this role, you will need to have good communication skills, ability to make good business cases. You will need have the ability to break complex problems into smaller work package and drive execution autonomously.
Ultimately, you will play an active role in Shopback’s growth through the coupons service and be a leader within the operations team.
- Build scalable process for acquisition, verification, validation of coupons information.
- Manage the team responsible for supplying various ShopBack applications with coupons information.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand requirements with regard to coupons.
- Lead investigation for any customer issues related to coupons.
- Build and share reports to monitor coupons service performance.
- Ability to hire, train and manage an operations team
- Ability to break complex problems into smaller work package and drive execution autonomously.
- Strong analytical skills applicable to Operational issues
- A self-starter, independent, motivated and result oriented individual with a strong performance record.
- Prior experience in fast-growing tech companies is a strong plus.
- 2- 3 years of previous experience in Operations Management position.
- B.S. or a B.A. college degree or commensurate work experience.
- Track record in building and scaling Operations processes
- Not afraid with uncharted territory always open to exploring something foreign and new. Can't-is-not-an-option attitude. Not discouraged by failures or mistakes.