ABOUT US CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
Note: Please complete this writing test
prior to applying for this positionResponsibilities:
- Implement link building strategies, on-page optimization and keyword research
- Work with different stakeholders in local and regional teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Analyze data and graphs using various monitoring tools
- Handle and monitor keyword rankings
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Create small pieces of content articles when required
- Handle day to day SEO tasks and any other adhoc tasks as required
- Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months
- No prior experience required - training will be provided
- Independent and proactive - able to be productive and efficient with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Fast learner and able to adapt to changes
- Proficient in English with some copywriting experience preferred
- Logical and process-oriented
- Must be meticulous and detail-oriented
- Keen to be part of a new, exciting team to drive change!
- Singaporeans or Permanent Residents only