Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
We are looking for a smart, detailed, flexible, and self-motivated talent to participate in our product development, including and not limited to user behavior analysis and insights, online content analysis, product quality test, product localization, etc.
If you are a strong team player who strives to solve hard problems to impact the eCommerce landscape, join us!
Scope of work:
Product Master Data Executive is in charge of the quality of the product information for the entire inventory of products displayed on ShopBack. They have ownership over the entire process of creating and maintaining the product information, making sure this information is accurate, relevant and up-to-date.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Setting up quality control processes for the product information (product details, product listings), over the entire inventory of products.
- Managing the onboarding, review, tagging, categorization of millions of products in the database.
- Participating in high volume analysis/testing assignments with a critical eye for improving the process and product.
- Communicating with the product and engineering teams, escalating issues, distributing information promptly, and contributing key insights derived from your daily work.
- Contribute to and maintain our overall testing/analysis guidelines.
- Assist product team with a variety of non-technical product development tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Library Information Science, Information Management, or other related fields.
- Native speaker in Mandarin and strong verbal, written, visual communication skills in English.
- At least 1+ year e-Commerce/internet industry work experience
- Attention to detail, consistency, and flexibility.
- A passion for learning, working independently with minimal direction.
- Basic understanding of the e-Commerce and Internet Industry.
- Comfortable giving and receiving critical feedback.
- Ability to summarize and present analysis results in the context of strategy and user/cultural insights with a persuasive, collaborative approach.
- Committed to meeting deadlines and skilled at handling multiple tasks simultaneously.