Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
At ShopBack our Data Engineering team act as a bridge that ties everyone together through data. As data in ShopBack never stops growing, this team also never stops, learning, innovating and expanding so that we can bring in or build the latest and best tools, technology to ensure the company’s continued success.
- You will be a key contributor for architecting and building ShopBack's next-generation data platform
- Code with the ability to scale with large data in the nearest real-time.
- Drive continuous improvement in the efficiency and flexibility of the platform and services
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in data/software engineering at scale
- Proficiency in 1 or more server-side programming languages -- preferably Scala, Java or Python
- Demonstrated ability working as a strong team player with the ability to quickly triage and troubleshoot complex problems
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience