CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibilities
As a SEO Intern, you will be working closely with the SEO Country Lead to run SEO initiatives for ShopBack Australia. You will be part of the SEO team to work on On-page and Off-page initiatives to achieve better rankings across multiple keywords.
The role requires you to be hands-on in applying your general understanding of SEO and be working across hundreds of pages to achieve the business goals. Interns are encouraged to utilize data and and their analytical acumen to propose and drive new initiatives of which they will be given ownership.
- Work with the SEO Team and the Regional Marketing Team in Singapore
- Implement link-building strategies, on-page optimization, and keyword research
- Work with AU marketing team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented with all relevant pages having the correct SEO values
- Handle day to day SEO tasks – meta tags, content optimization, content optimization, content refresh etc
- Analyze links using various tools to determine, good/bad link profiles for link-building initiatives
- Handle and monitor keyword rankings
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Create small pieces of content when required for SEO optimization
Interns are encouraged to propose data-driven new initiatives to improve the ultimate goals of the team
- Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months
- No prior experience required
- Independent and proactive - able to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Fast learner and able to adapt to changes
- Logical and process-oriented
- Must be meticulous and detail-oriented
- A good command of English is a major advantage
- Good excel knowledge would be an advantage
- Keen to be part of a new, exciting team to drive change!