, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
ShopBack is seeking an experienced Head of Sales / General Manager of Sales in Thailand to manage and expand our business line. We are looking for a self-motivated, hands-on individual with proven experience in media placement. This job requires an understanding of the evolving best practices for content strategy and partnership with the brands.
- Work closely with the Growth Manager of ShopBack Thailand, as well as cross-functional Marketing team, PR, etc. to provide/execute advertising strategy.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing advertising strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current and changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Build and monitor the performance of the Sales Team.
- 5 years of hands-on media placement related experience with proven track record, with min. 1 year of managerial experience.
- Good understanding of digital advertising and event organizing.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Sharp attention to details.
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong connections with media agency and direct brands specifically within the FMCG industry.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English.