CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam & Singapore. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack Australia’s eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers leading merchants such as Amazon, THE ICONIC, Uber Eats, Woolworths, Apple and more than 2,500 eCommerce merchants globally. We now provide cashback to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are currently the #1 loyalty platform in each market. We are expanding our Australia team and are looking for passionate talent to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack family in Sydney!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here Responsibilities:
- Research and acquire new eCommerce merchants while developing new categories & revenue streams
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed your sales targets
- Take full ownership of the merchant negotiation process, dealing with commercials, operations and other critical elements
- Preparation of custom presentations for clients that sells the benefits of ShopBack
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure a seamless transition upon onboarding new merchants
- 2+ years experience in a new-business hunting sales environment with a track record of success in a KPI driven sales environment
- Experience having previously worked in advertising, media, online marketing; e-commerce sales and/or hospitality sales is an added advantage but not essential
- Highly self-motivated and driven to deliver. Must be able to think out of the box in conceptualizing ideas for merchant acquisition and management – creativity and logical thinking would be key!
- Must be comfortable with C-level negotiations and have relationships with top marketing decision-makers at e-commerce companies and advertisement agencies.
- Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with the clients.
- This role will require you to be based in Sydney