Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
As a SEO Executive, you will be working closely with the internal team run the SEO initiatives for ShopBack Thailand. You will be part of the SEO team and work on On Page and Off Page to get better rankings across multiple keywords. The role requires you to be hands on in general SEO understanding and be working across multiple pages to achieve the business goals.
- Work with SEO Team in Thailand and Regional Team in Singapore
- Implement link building strategy, on-page optimization and keyword research.
- Assist SEO / Content team with program tasks, including content publishing (seo team mainly), wordpress maintenance and troubleshooting
- Work with TH marketing team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented with all pages having the right SEO value.
- Handle the day to day SEO tasks – meta tags, content optimization
- Understanding on link building tactics like link authority, good/bad links and so.
- Handle and monitor keyword rankings.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- 1- 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong interest in learning SEO and digital marketing.
- Preferred knowledge of tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Drive related Service.
- Familiar with Majestic, Screaming Frog, Google Sheet(Excel) is preferred.
- Good English skill is preferred.