CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 10 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Thailand!
As a Business Development Coordinator you will be required to identify, develop and secure new business opportunities by generating leads and sales, maintaining client relationships, and coordinating promotional activities.
- Input merchant data into Salesforce
- Set up Commercial term which include commission, cashback, contracts.
- Input deal, upsides during campaign period
- Prepare invoices and quotation to merchants
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
- Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
- Providing effective administrative support.
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficiency in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
- High drive and ownership on process improvements.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the eCommerce industry.
- Must be able to multitask under pressure while maintaining high level of accuracy.