ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Tokopedia, Shopee, Bukalapak, ZALORA and more than 1,800 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibilities
At ShopBack, we handle a lot of data that can tell us about the way shoppers make buying decisions and the data team is responsible for collecting, processing and organizing these large amounts of data. We then analyze these complex datasets to draw out practical findings and data solutions that different stakeholders can utilise to enhance the ShopBack experience.
As a Data Analyst, you will see a direct link between your work, company growth, and user satisfaction. You will partner with different stakeholders to build scalable end-to-end solutions that provide metrics and critical business insights, and help steer our teams towards making informed data-driven decisions. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in the 7 countries ShopBack operates in and is pivotal in driving the direction and future success of ShopBack.
- Be the owner of key metrics of product/business and design reports/dashboards to measure and monitor key metrics of product/business so that internal teams can assess growth and be alerted to potential issues.
- Understand business/product direction and partner with stakeholders to deep dive into our data to discover insights, guide decision making and identify areas for business/product growth.
- Build a strong understanding of ShopBack’s data ecosystems within the internal teams and promote a self-service analytics culture.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in Analytics or related roles, with experience in end-to-end services, which includes data gathering, analysis and scalable deliverables, preferably in a fast-moving environment with large, complex and high velocity data.
- Minimum 2 years experience in data query and manipulation using SQL and designing reports/dashboards.
- Strong foundation in using Python to clean data, automate workflow and analyse data.
- Excellent communication skills to convey built data solutions to stakeholders.
- Experience in big data technologies (Pyspark, Presto) and cloud solutions (AWS) is a plus.