Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Shopee, Tokopedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 10 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereKey responsibilities:
- Lead the Customer Service team (CS Team) in Indonesia to define the customer experience vision, set and communicate team goals and strategy. Foster a culture of accountability and continuous improvement.
- Extracting and analysing data from our various data sources (including VOC survey research), drawing actionable insights to enable decision making
- Applying a mix of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques insights that help the business improve the CS Team operation and customer experience
- Own the research findings and present them to major stakeholders and key decision-makers that the business can act upon
- Drive accountability across all teams for consistent customer experiences with CS Team
- Inspecting and measuring CSTeam performance and taking relevant actions
- Discuss with all stakeholders their tracking and reporting needs. Create reports based on stakeholder requirements and automate processes wherever possible
- Liaise with the CS Team to ensure all customer issues are captured, analysed, and triaged for action
- Provide weekly and monthly customer insight into the wider team in ShopBack
- Propose enhancements to our processes and methodology to improve CS Team operation.
- Improve analytical tools/technologies to facilitate a world-class customer experience with CS Team
- Identify key customer trends, issues and opportunities and assist in formulating strategies to improve customer experience.
- Min 2 years of experience as a manager in a customer service role/environment.
- Advanced MS Excel / Google Spreadsheet skills
- Demonstrated concern for customer centrics
- Self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic, take the initiative and work independently but also to socialize ideas and develop collaborative solutions.
- Good understanding of the customer life cycle, customer satisfaction metrics and how to develop customer performance across the organization.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to tell the data story with visuals/infographics.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous responsibilities.
- Presentation skills: Excellent storytelling! Comfortable presenting to a broad audience of stakeholders and confident to defend your findings in a discussion.
- Experience developing and executing SQL/MQL queries will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Zendesk Admin features is preferred, not required
Office Location: Wisma 77, Slipi Area