ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, we believe in doing meaningful work. We are looking for interns who are driven and hungry to learn! Expect to gain practical skills under the mentorship of committed and experienced leaders, and the invaluable experience of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then apply for a highly selective internship role at ShopBack.
About the role:
You are willing to bring about a fresh perspective and creativity to the table. You will help in creating exciting video content for ShopBack GO and ShopBack online, brainstorming and collaborating with the content team for new ideas and strategies. Learning opportunities and growth are plenty in a fast-paced company like ShopBack.
This is an opportunity for you to work and learn from motivated colleagues in an open environment, you will have full responsibility and ownership of tasks assigned to you. You will need to work well under pressure while displaying a high level of drive and initiative. This is a unique opportunity for you to work in a company that is experiencing tremendous growth. YOUR ROLE is crucial and important to us.
- Able to create compelling visual narratives and tell a good story in 2 minutes (who doesn’t love a good story?)
- Able to carry out an entire shoot project for online video production. From planning, shooting and editing the videos
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about online shopping deals and the F&B scene in Singapore (Sharing our love for food with us is a plus!)
- Must be able to commit a minimum of 6 months
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven and responsible, we treat interns alike full timers in terms of ownership principles
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and After Effects is a plus
- Organized, proactive, meticulous and able to work independently
- Applicants should be located in Singapore during this period