, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Work closely with other stakeholders (paid marketing, partnerships, community, social media, CRM, product as well as various regional teams) to develop effective strategies for new customer acquisition and user engagement through marketing campaigns.
- End-to-end planning, development, implementation and coordination of marketing ideas.
- Negotiate local media buying deals to complement with regional online marketing effort.
- Collaborate with new as well as existing merchants and brands for tactical campaign strategies to drive their key deliverables (traffic, orders, GMV uplift).
- Make data-driven decisions utilizing internal tools, to measure channel or campaign effectiveness.
- Responsible to ensure a smooth running of merchant and marketing operations, from assisting with merchant tracking integration, driving new technology initiatives to delivering campaign rewards.
- Regularly review analytics and metrics to report on campaign performance.
- 4+ years of working experience and a proven track record of hitting KPIs and driving success in organizations.
- Prior experience in a marketing related role in eCommerce is a plus.
- Strong understanding of the Indonesia landscape and consumer trends.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from research and data.
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate, hard-working and a self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to project manage and multitask at scale, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment.
- Strong work ethic and performance abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment.