ABOUT USCREATE A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Tokopedia, Bukalapak, Shopee, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 10 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Work closely with other stakeholders (paid marketing, partnerships, community, social media, CRM, product as well as various regional teams) to develop effective strategies for new customer acquisition and user engagement through marketing campaigns.
- End-to-end planning, development, implementation and coordination of marketing ideas.
- Negotiate local media buying deals to complement with regional online marketing effort.
- Collaborate with new as well as existing merchants and brands for tactical campaign strategies to drive their key deliverables (traffic, orders, GMV uplift).
- Make data-driven decisions utilizing internal tools, to measure channel or campaign effectiveness.
- Responsible to ensure a smooth running of merchant and marketing operations, from assisting with merchant tracking integration, driving new technology initiatives to delivering campaign rewards.
- Regularly review analytics and metrics to report on campaign performance.
- 4+ years of working experience and a proven track record of hitting KPIs and driving success in organizations.
- Prior experience in a marketing related role in eCommerce is a plus.
- Strong understanding of the Indonesia landscape and consumer trends.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from research and data.
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate, hard-working and a self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to project manage and multitask at scale, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment.
- Strong work ethic and performance abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment.