, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- This is a role with our latest product : ShopBack GO - a brand new initiative that helps customer earns Cashback in the offline world, and allowing merchants to execute marketing initiatives effectively and efficiently
- To be part of a new team in driving our business development efforts in ShopBack GO
- To establish and execute the company’s plan in acquiring merchant partners
- Conduct market and potential clients’ research for our target category
- Set merchant partners up for success with ShopBack GO through thorough understanding of our merchant's needs and expectations
- Minimum 3 years of Business Development / Account management experience in the F&B tech space.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good analytical skills
- A self-starter and motivated individual with can’t-is-not-an-option attitude. A problem-solver who’s not discouraged by failure or mistakes
- Must be able to multitask under pressure while maintaining high level of accuracy of the work
- Driven to be part of the process of building a successful business in a startup environment.
- Passionate about being part of an exciting new team that wants to make a meaningful impact in the region
- Determine to join and perform in one of the fastest growing start-up in Singapore.