, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
Social Media & Content Management:
- Develop ShopBack GO’s social media strategy on social channels including but not limited to Instagram, FaceBook, Telegram, and YouTube.
- Produce and execute all content formats (i.e. photos, videos, vlogs, articles) that’s relevant for each channel
- Experiment with new social platforms and content initiatives to make ShopBack a sociable brand with high talk-ability
- Increase no. of followers, reach, and engagement rates (ie. likes, shares, comments) on owned posts/content across channels organically.
- Liaise with influencers with whom we have an ongoing engagement with
- Scale up influencer engagement program (create and engage an army of influencers who work closely, and are associated with ShopBack GO)
- Identify, collaborate and build relationships with social influencers to drive advocacy and engagement of ShopBack
- Support Campaign Manager for content angles, and potential KOL profiles to engage for each specific campaign to broadcast deals to new audiences.
- Oversee the execution of paid KOLs and content providers.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or a related field
- 2-3 years of work experience with proven track record in managing social media platforms and producing content, including videos and graphics, independently
- Proven ability to create engaging content on social media platforms across various formats (photos, videos, vlogs, articles, etc.)
- Enthusiastic about social media trends and understanding audience segments
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Results-oriented and a self-starter
- Ability to project manage and multitask, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment