CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
Working with the Communication team to conduct daily and weekly news monitoring.
● Research and liaise with third party for event planning and management.
● Supporting various campaigns, events, and other related projects as required.
● Drafting communications materials.
● Building and updating media lists and databases.
● Coming up content ideas to support various communication initiatives.Requirements:
● A current undergraduate student and/or fresh graduate
● Majoring in Communications/Public Relations/Journalism
● Clear thinker with an ability to condense complex issues into clear and concise messages
● Responsible, willing to learn and have a passion for communications
● Possess strong written and oral communication skills; fluent in both English and Bahasa. Mandarin is a plus
● Attention to details and self-driven
● Have high level of commitment and able to multitask