CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Responsible for day to day functions of Accounts Receivable (billing and collection) for various regions.
- Handling the issuance of Invoices/Credit Notes.
- Attend to billing and collection related queries if any.
- Send reminders and follow up on outstanding or overdue payments from debtors.
- Proceed receipt posting for all receipts from customers.
- Handle withholding tax certificates/official receipts in relation to customers' receipts.
- Generate weekly and monthly AR ageing reports for management review.
- Timely log in to our network merchant portals to check on the available balance.
- Perform reconciliation of billing versus revenue on timely basis.
- Assist in setting up the finance-related information for any new network merchant.
- Assist in tax submission matters (GST/VAT/SST).
- Other ad-hoc tasks as necessary.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently prioritize.