, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
Office address: 9th floor, WeWork Co-working Space, Uptown Mall Tower 3; Corner, 11th Avenue, Taguig City, Metro Manila Philippines
- Monitoring issues and conducting daily quality control tasks
- Provides tier-2 support for internal and external service applications with accuracy and promptness to meet SLAs.
- Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution
- Logging and managing records of customer/employee queries
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems by themselves
- Working with the product engineering team to fix issues in the most efficient way
- Testing and reporting defects to enhance issue resolution lifecycle
- Experience on mobile/web app development and operations
- Understanding of App/Web service issues and escalating incidents.
- Knowledge of quality control and issue reporting and monitoring
- An ability to assess each customer/employee's IT knowledge levels
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Skilled in office software and issue trackers like MS-Excel, Google Sheets, Jira, Confluence.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Bonus: Has experience in service operation experience like AWS, GCP