CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA, and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in the Philippines!
- Monitoring issues and conducting daily quality control tasks
- Provides tier-2 support for internal and external service applications with accuracy and promptness to meet SLAs.
- Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution
- Logging and managing records of customer/employee queries
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems by themselves
- Working with the product engineering team to fix issues in the most efficient way
- Testing and reporting defects to enhance issue resolution lifecycle
- Experience on mobile/web app development and operations
- Understanding of App/Web service issues and escalating incidents.
- Knowledge of quality control and issue reporting and monitoring
- An ability to assess each customer/employee's IT knowledge levels
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Skilled in office software and issue trackers like MS-Excel, Google Sheets, Jira, Confluence.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Bonus: Has experience in service operation experience like AWS, GCP