CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, PChome, Yahoo! and more than 1,700 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Taiwan!
- Evaluate, negotiate, and acquire key merchant partners that would support the company’s business plan and goals. Establish a long-term positive relationship with merchant partners.
- Research and explore new business and market opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to decide go-to-market strategy and execution plans to reach company goals.
- Present ShopBack in client meetings and events.
- Work closely with the operational team to complete merchants acquisition and management.
- Opportunity to lead a team as the company grows.
- 5+ years of experience in business development, partnership or sales in an e-commerce or internet startup environment.
- Proven track record to excel in sales and BD team management.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Maderian.
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver outstanding results. the ability to learn quickly about new technologies
- Ability to think outside the box in conceptualizing ideas for merchant acquisition and management – creativity and logical thinking would be key!
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to negotiate with C-level executives and build long-term relationships with clients.
- Leadership to lead a team as the company grows.
* English resume only