CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
Who we are looking for?
We’re looking for a talented UI / Systems Designer to join the ShopBack online cashback Team! You will work collaboratively with the Product design owner of ShopBack web experience alongside a team of PM and Designers spread across all 7 countries. ShopBack is growing faster than ever, and the company is investing heavily in ensuring the best resources are focused on expanding the business. You will be joining the team that is responsible for driving the growth of ShopBack’s main cashback business, helping shoppers to shop smarter.
You will be focusing on the design systems and operations for ShopBack’s design assets. You will empathise with users on all the regions and help shape the product that best fit their usage.
Are you capable of translating challenging business problems and answering to user needs at the same? Do you have the instinct to know people? Have you spent time understanding the users’ profiles and tailoring solutions to their workflows? Are you comfortable presenting rationales of your design work and justify your decisions? Are you willing to work together with fellow designers and collect feedback while moving further?
What You’ll Do
- Understand the UX design process and collaborate with design team to define and design solutions and features that solve high intensity user pain points
- Drive the design process of digital products that attract, convert and retain users in line with business objectives by solving challenging user experience challenges with simple, empathetic solutions
- Join product designers to contribute end-to-end UX and design audits to identify highest impact design solutions to increase user conversion and retention
- Work with technology (dev) to ensure designs are translated to a working product in the leanest manner
Possible Activities to Achieve Those Goals
- UX thinking: building user empathy, while always tying experiences back to objectives and scope
- Visual & motion design: while maintaining the fundamentals of design, create delightful user interactions in low-to-high fidelity prototypes
- Prototyping and testing: Prioritise and rapidly prototype features, using a variety of tools to validate the usability deliver problem solving designs of solutions
- Tooling: Keeping on top of all the latest software and tools related to Product Design
- Systems design: create design libraries and different kinds of prototypes across all ShopBack products (static, script and hard coding)
- Design ops: create and manage the design, design assets and design operations for a digital product end-to-end
- Design for all the different regions, taking into consideration the different cultural nuances and user behaviours
- Degree in Product Design, UX Design, UI Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 2-5 years working in the field of UX Design or Product Design. Experience with “big data software” a huge plus. We need a self-starter who can take a bit of directional input and then take off.
- Online portfolio demonstrating your strong visual UI design work: System designs IOS and Android, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, or other relevant UI design artifacts.
- Experience working with remote team members and employees.
- Experience planning and executing different types of UI with stakeholders.
- A positive and resilient personality. You must be able to embrace feedback and have a desire for continuous iteration and improvement.
- We value your pixel-perfect visual skills!
- Excellent communication skills; office and co
- mpany language is English.
- Flexibility to work with geographically distributed teams.
- Experience working with a global product, and localization processes is a plus.
- Experience working in Ecommerce or start ups is a plus.
- Google suite for data documentation, Confluence
- Design software: Sketch, XD, Illustrator, Figma, Zeplin, etc