BUILD THE SMARTER WAY TO SHOP!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of! At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact on millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Vietnam.
Check out our engineering blog: https://medium.com/shopback-engineering
- Clearly articulate the web/App design vision and then collaborate closely with product owners and designers to ideate new products and features
- Identify design opportunities for increasing app retention and web engagement well beyond benchmark rates.
- Create wireframes, visual designs, beautiful icons and elegant layouts for any type of device (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Develop pixel-perfect specs and design documentation, based on product requirements
- Work within existing style guidelines and create a consistent look that aligns with ShopBack’s brand
- Contribute to and maintain our overall design language and unique voice.
- Become a catalyst more than a conformist to conventional app design trends and evangelize that same thinking inside the company.
- Analyze data-driven insights and user research to inform design decisions
- Collaborate closely with developers to ensure creative styles are within technical constraints
- Follow-up with developers increments of the product
- Minimum 3 years of professional UI/UX design with web/mobile app focus
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in design or a related field
- Strong verbal, written, visual communication skills in English
- Extensive portfolio of work across multiple platforms (UI design, illustration, brand development)
- Proficient in Sketch and Adobe Suite, Invision, Or related prototyping software
- Understanding of UI, UX, interaction design, HCI and animation principles
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Attention to detail and consistency
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to collaborate with a team, as well as being able to work autonomously
- Passionate about being apart of an integral part of solving complex problems with simple, easy-to-use solutions
- Comfortable giving and receiving critical design feedback
- Ability to present design in the context of strategy and user/cultural insights with a persuasive, collaborative approach
- Committed to meeting deadlines and skilled at handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-driven, independent with a commitment to excellence
Do make sure to include your Digital Portfolio in your CV!