CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
A Campaigns Executive at ShopBack will thrive in a fast-paced learning environment with many opportunities to learn, own self-led projects and execute ideas. You will be part of Singapore Marketing team to own day-to-day campaign initiatives from conceptualisation to execution of ideas.
- Conceptualize, implement, and execute end-to-end campaigns to drive growth
- Collaborate with multiple channel owners to develop and execute effective strategies for customer acquisition and user engagement
- Optimise, monitor and manage various user platforms and create effective campaigns to drive platform engagement
- Initiate and carry out tests on new product features and implement effective strategies and campaigns to drive usage, engagement and click performance
- Maintain day-to-day tasks of site optimisation, data reporting, weekly calendar planning and allocation of marketing assets.
- A self-starter, independent, motivated and results-oriented individual
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive work attitude with good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is preferred
- Experience of working in a lean and agile environment is a plus
- Not afraid with uncharted territory, always open to exploring something new
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply