Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
As an Associate Product Manager Intern, you will be directly shaping the future of the ShopBAck mobile app. A core member of the mobile team, you will be working directly with the mobile product manager (ex-Google), mobile UX designer and engineering team to facilitate the development and flawless execution of our Mobile Apps, spanning the various parts of the Product function. You will be involved throughout the stages from brainstorming all the way to implementation.
About the role:
- Study and understand our users’ behaviour by conducting surveys, calls and user interviews
- Identify, test and validate ways to improve user retention on a specific feature of the app
- Discover new user growth opportunities
- Coordinate with Engineering and Marketing teams to update the configuration of the mobile apps
- Collect and collate feedback from internal teams
- Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months (Jan - Jun)
- Independent and proactive - able to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Fast learner and able to adapt to changes, with a “Can’t is not an Option” attitude
- Strong analytical skills and process-oriented
- Must be meticulous and detail-oriented
- Most importantly, be keen to be part of a new, exciting team to drive change!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel