CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Shopee, Traveloka, Tokopedia, Lazada, Zalora, and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 10 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Manage and maintain the relationship with ShopBack's merchant in order to achieve commission target and deliver client's objective. Act as a key account to ShopBack's merchant.
- Growing ShopBack's merchant base by identifying growth sectors, acquiring new merchant partnerships and renewing existing relationships.
- Achieving target commission.
- Conducting market analysis and research for existing and new merchants.
- Developing ideas for merchant campaigns, managing campaign processes and execution.
- Taking the lead on operational tasks related to merchants acquisition and management.
- End to end responsibility for merchant performance growth.
- Working directly with the Head of Business Development and the Regional merchants team to actively plan out strategies for business growth and merchant expansion.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and business development with a proven track record of driving business impact.
- Having an eCommerce background is an advantage; Account/Client Management experience in the past would also be an advantage.
- Strong business and creative thinking.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal communication skill.
- Solution selling: Account growth. Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with the clients.
- Able to think out of the box in conceptualizing ideas for merchant acquisition and management creativity and logical thinking would be key!
- Must be comfortable with middle and senior-level negotiations and able to maintain relationships with the marketing decision makers at eCommerce industries or advertisement agencies.
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver.