CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA, and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Thailand!
To know more about our team and culture: click here
About the role
A marketing coordinator at ShopBack will thrive in a fast-paced learning environment with many opportunities to learn and own self-led projects. You will support the Marketing team on day-to-day campaign initiatives from conceptualisation to execution of ideas.
- To work with campaign teams to aid in the curation of store page content and to ensure accuracy, quality, and legitimacy of content
- Ensure all onsite assets are set up correctly, on time and up to date
- Support and ensure smooth and timely campaign execution
- Document content management processes and work on their continuous improvement
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and good communication skills
- Positive work attitude with good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong project management and multitasking abilities
- Fluent English abilities in verbal and writing
- Hardworking, resourceful, detail oriented and able to work independently
- Basic Microsoft Excel skill is a plus
- Previous experience in content management is a plus
What will YOU get?
- 360 exposure in digital marketing processes
- Opportunities to operate in cross-functional capacities