ABOUT USCREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Shopee, Traveloka, Tokopedia, Lazada, Zalora, and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Philippines!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibilities:
- Create various types of animation, motion graphic, and video editing project for regional team.
- Work closely with regional graphic designer & marketing team to brainstorm and develop creative content (concept, storyboard, and graphic assets).
- Perform project duties as project requirement & related duties as assigned by superior.
- Research for tools / method / resource that related to work / project and create documentation for team needs.
- At least Diploma in Arts / Animation / Design / Creative Media / Visual Communication or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in related field
- Proficient in English (spoken & written)
- Proficient in Adobe After Effect, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere
- Have good taste in creating design concept, layout, and motion effects.
- Able to work within tight deadlines and independently.
- Good communication, discipline, hardworking, detail oriented, high dedication and care for the business.
- Have a can-do/make-it-happen attitude and creative judgment.
- Ready to show us a portfolio of your beautiful work!
Please provide your portfolio / showreel in addition to your resume. It can be an attached as a soft-copy or a URL. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.