“Treat each and every customer as a friend. Use the friendliest and most positive approach to address your customers’ needs. By placing ourselves in the shoes of customers, we can deliver the most appropriate approach to ensure customer satisfaction.” - Charlyn Chen, ShopBack Customer Service Team
Do you share our customer obsession? If your answer is ‘YES’, we want you!
ShopBack’s Customer Engagement team is the backbone of the company. From handling general inquiries to resolving customer disputes, we address every issue promptly and professionally. As a Customer Service Associate, you will play an integral role in ensuring that every customer’s need is prioritized and their feedback is heard.
- Reply actively, and solve customers’ problems efficiently
- Make sure customer service well functions and improve customer satisfied score
- Collect customers’ feedback and provide the improvement plan
- Support and promote our product, customer service strategy and campaigns
- 1-3 years CS related working experiences
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - both written and spoken
- Able to communicate effectively in English & Mandarin language
- Should be proactive and passionate to help solve customers issues
- Chinese typing ability-above 60 words per minute
- Location - Taipei
- Has EC background knowledge is a plus
- Has text CS working experience is a plus
- Needs to work shifts (once every two weeks)