ABOUT US CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
You are as passionate about e-commerce and start-ups as much as you are passionate about online shopping and the latest local trends! If you are a wordsmith and want to build your online portfolio, this job is for you.
- Writing and conceptualising lifestyle articles in various categories from travel to food, shopping tips and tricks for various markets across APAC
- Copywriting of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) rich texts in compliance with search engine algorithms
- Driving SEO in content creation and optimize copy/landing pages with best practices
- Implementing the basic SEO changes on live pages with the content management system
- Performing keyword research and competitive site analysis
- Content marketing
- A strong command of the English language
- A versatile writer
- Creative yet meticulous
- Able to handle multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter
- Up to date with the latest e-commerce trends and also local trends!
- Familiar with Wordpress
- Understands Facebook and Instagram and other Social Media channels
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Adobe Photoshop and Video is a bonus!
- Able to commit for 6 months
- Copywriting experience preferred but not necessary
- Singaporeans or Permanent Residents only