CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Extracting and analysing data from our various data sources (including VOC survey research), drawing actionable insights to enable decision making
- Applying a mix of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques insights that help the business improve the Customer Service (CS Team) operation and customer experience
- Own the research findings and present them to major stakeholders and key decision-makers that the business can act upon
- Drive accountability across all teams for consistent customer experiences with CS Team
- Inspecting and measuring CSTeam performance and taking relevant actions
- Discuss with all stakeholders their tracking and reporting needs. Create reports based on stakeholder requirements and automate processes wherever possible
- Liaise with the CS Team to ensure all customer issues are captured, analysed, and triaged for action
- Provide weekly and monthly customer insight into the wider team in ShopBack
- Propose enhancements to our processes and methodology to improve CS Team operation.
- Improve analytical tools/technologies to facilitate a world-class customer experience with CS Team
- Identify key customer trends, issues and opportunities and assist in formulating strategies to improve customer experience.
- Demonstrated concern for customer centricity
- Self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic, take the initiative and work independently but also to socialise ideas and develop collaborative solutions.
- Good understanding of the customer life cycle, customer satisfaction metrics and how to develop customer performance across the organisation
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to tell the data story with visuals/infographics
- Advanced MS Excel / Google Spreadsheet skills
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous responsibilities
- Presentation skills: Excellent storytelling! Comfortable presenting to a broad audience of stakeholders and confident to defend your findings in a discussion
- Experience developing and executing SQL/MQL queries will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Zendesk Admin features is preferred, not required