CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia and soon Vietnam. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Shopee, Booking.com, Lazada, TIKI and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 10 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Vietnam!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
As Head of Marketing, you will be at the forefront of building strong awareness and driving growth for ShopBack Vietnam.
To thrive in this role, you will need to be a strong marketer, who is analytical, strategic, and creative. You will help shape and drive the marketing strategy across all relevant platforms and channels. You will need to be product-focused and have a passion to create great customer experiences.
- Ownership of the conceptualizing, implementation, and executing end-to-end marketing strategies (online and offline) to drive the growth of ShopBack Vietnam
- Strong knowledge about the strategies required to win the Vietnam market, in relation to the product, traffic acquisition, and growth tactics
- Take the lead on key project management and roadmap buildings
- Being a passionate leader
- Identify, evaluate, and assess strategic business opportunities via consumer and industry related market/data research and trends and platforms
- Partner with multiple channel owners (account managers, paid marketing, partnerships, social media, CRM, product) to develop effective strategies for customer acquisition and user engagement
- Conceptualize, organize and maintain campaign online and offline campaign initiatives
- Regularly monitor and analyze performance metrics of marketing campaigns and build processes of increasing efficient return on marketing spend through a data-driven decision making
- A self-starter, independent, motivated and result-oriented individual with a strong performance record
- Solid experience in marketing; prior experience in eCommerce/startup industry would be a strong plus
- Prior experience in leading projects and stakeholder management
- Experience of working in a lean and agile environment with hands-on experience of relevant techniques and tools
- Not afraid with uncharted territory always open to exploring something foreign and new. Can't-is-not-an-option attitude. Not discouraged by failures or mistakes.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese (spoken and written).