CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 2000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibilities
The Acquisition Marketing CRM Manager will be a core member of our regional team. You will be working directly with the Regional Marketing team as well as regional stakeholders for the development and flawless execution of omni-channel marketing programs - driving customer acquisition and engagement. You will also be utilising various technology platforms to capitalise on a plethora of data points, tackling key business issues in a scalable manner.
The successful Acquisition Marketing CRM Manager will:
- Manage communication channels to drive customer lifecycle programs including nurture and referral
- Develop strategic acquisition and referral marketing plans to drive growth and maximise immediate and long-term goals
- Partner with multiple channel owners to develop effective strategies for customer acquisition and user engagement
- Curate, deliver and test CRM content that are appealing to our target audiences and constantly calibrate best practices that can be applied across the region
- Provide actionable insights and report on core metrics for all communications and analyse campaign performance to drive improvements
- A self-starter, independent, motivated and result-oriented team player with a strong performance record
- A fast learner with excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work with various stakeholders to drive customer acquisition campaigns
- Some experience with data analytics and project management is required
- 2-4 years of working experience optimally focused on growth marketing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of email/app push marketing, lifecycle marketing and other customer-centric communications is a plus
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives