CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA, and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: click here
The Operations Executive will be part of the Post-Purchase Operations team, primarily focused on the operational processes during the customer journey post-purchase including commission validation and recovery, fraud management and such.
The analyst is expected to drive data analysis and process insights for the team and build automation or processes to drive improvements along the post-purchase customer journey.
- Design, build and improve automation that support processes in the Post-Purchase Operations team
- Collaborate in managing and maintaining the Operations Python Github code repository
- Analyse current operational capability, process and procedures and develop insights to drive improvements
- Work and lead technical projects that will involve process integrations, process migrations and collaboration with stakeholders from the Product, Engineering and Data team or external partners.
- Drive data analysis and process improvement insights for the team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills and proper use of Excel, SQL and Python
- Very comfortable crunching data and numbers.
- Familiarity with programming best practices.
- Process oriented mindset and passionate about optimisation and automation
- High drive and ownership on process improvements
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the ecommerce industry