CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereAbout the role:
A marketing intern at ShopBack will thrive in a fast-paced learning environment with many opportunities to learn and own self-led projects and execute ideas. You will support the Marketing team on day-to-day campaign initiatives from conceptualization to execution of ideas.
- Assist in the conceptualization and execution of marketing campaigns
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to create day-to-day marketing collaterals for the website and mobile app
- Optimize website banners and analyse website performance and data on a regular basis, sharing insights with the internal marketing team
- Manage external accounts and create marketing campaigns to drive brand presence with data-driven testing and optimization.
- University students or recent graduates
- Loves writing with a good eye for design
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive work attitude with good communication skills
- Knowledge with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro is a plus